Thursday, October 18, 2012

Book description

My book has a name change." A Crown for a Princess" is the new name. The book is in final layout and my publisher says hang tight  and they will send me  a book to approve soon. When I return the book the printing will start.I will recieve copies to sign before the  press release,That makes me very excited. In the mean time I have started a second book. Enjoying the beautiful fall colors of my Minnesota lake home my first painting for my second book is finished. Friend-ship oozes between the girls as they gather the colorful leaves.Now back to" A Crown for a Princess"   The book description  as it appears on the back  cover.       Faith and Daniela are best friends,and they love to play together They learn about nature by going for walks by the lake, staring at the clouds, and looking at all sorts of God's  creatures. But its'when they try on princess gowns that they learn the most valuable lesson of all: God's gift to them is  A Crown for a Princess.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment